Changelogs in October 2016
Let’s explore the changelog in October 2016 occurring inside Mope.io game!
Oct 31, 2016
- Happy Halloween! Berries, the fresh fruit, have been converted into orange pumpkins!
- The XP which necessary for cheetah and mole (to 18K, 42K) to evolve has been reduced.
- The mobile version for Mope.io game now has chat and joystick controls.
- Meanwhile, the dig time of Mole is also decreased to max 25s. Mole can’t dig under the water spot!
- Dead animals which died of thirst or dc will drop red mushrooms.
- Lag reducing update is coming soon!
Oct 30, 2016
- All of the animal graphics (zebra+) have been updated.
- Click the gear button and added option will not use new images.
- To run, you can press Spacebar instead of the left mouse.
- Users on mobile devices can use touch controls to run, shoot or dive.
- Mole and Zebra will not eat Mice.
- Adjusted boosting speed and damage bounce back along with attack interval from 0.7 to 1.0s
- Deer will not be able to swim fast in water.
- Lag reducing update is coming soon!
Oct 29, 2016
- New animal graphics!
Oct 28, 2016
- The Mope.io game area is 33% larger. There are 5 lakes per game instead of 3.
- Those who possess smaller screens can now see further.
- Doubled network game update rate: it’s much smoother.
- Fixed eating: Cheetahs can hunt and eat Zebras with mushrooms while Moles can eat Cheetahs and below. Bears can eat Moles and below.
- There are 50% more mushrooms in the game. It can contain 250 max players per game.
- Better XP on tail-biting: 40 + (2% of bitten animal XP).
- Smoother boosting allows you to move father on boost.
Oct 27, 2016
- Remade and rebalanced the game
- Decreased many food XP rates such as lily pads and red mushrooms, encourage hunting
- Mole can follow Cheetah.
- Zebra can go after Lion.
- Red mushrooms are broken easily by shooting water at mushrooms to do that.
- Mole is larger, faster, better in water, less visible underground.
- AFK players can be disconnected after 15 minutes (60 mins in-game)
- Cheetahs can only hunt animals to eat.
- 33% of mushroom bushes will spawn on lake islands.
- Improved look of green outline and removed it for water, every animal can drink water.
- Limited tail-bite XP steal to 1000xp or 2% of bitten animal’sXP
- Lakes in Mope.io online get a more “beachy” look
Oct 26, 2016
- Mushroom bushes food spot! They are killable and respawning. Zebra+ can attack them.
- Zebra can eat NEW mushroom bushes and has a funny trait.
- Mole can come in the hiding holes. Use right-click + move to dig underground! Mole is a top predator can compete with Dragon.
- What you can eat is outlined in light-green.
- The number of regular or red mushrooms is increased. It should be a better XP source.
- The invincible time on animals upgrade is reduced to 3s.
- Biting tails will help you obtain 40xp + 3% of bite’s XP.
- Bear speed (on top of hills or in the water) has been boosted.
- Crocs move slightly faster than Hippos in water but slower on land.
- 2x more water (+ mushrooms) spawns at mud.
Oct 25, 2016
- Have 5 seconds for invincibility on spawning and on upgrading to a new animal
- Cheetahs can eat mushrooms and lily pads.
- Lake islands are less common. They are smaller.
- Lakes in the Mope.io game are larger at random. The lake predator’s speed is reduced. The prey will escape easier.
- Cheetahs can run slightly faster.
- A few light networking optimizations
Oct 24, 2016
- It’s possible to walk on islands inside lakes! It’s great for outrunning fast water predators!
- Dark red mushrooms can be eaten by Deer+. They spawn on water islands, 500 XP each, 200 XP for Deer.
- Increased XP kept on respawning to + ~35%
- Diving underwater improvements: You can’t get eaten while you are underwater. Have the longer air times, hold W to dive.
- Hiding holes are 30% much larger.
- Slowed down Cheetah, increased Deer XP for eating
- Fixed several bugs relates to using Enter to chat, W to dive, improved performance
Oct 23, 2016
- Animals can dive UNDERWATER in lakes. Hold the right mouse to do this!
- Lillypads in lakes are better food than mushrooms (provide 5X better XP).
- Deer can eat lily pads, mushroom XP decreased for Deer.
- Lakes have 2X fewer mushrooms and hills, no food spots.
Oct 22, 2016
- Dragons will move faster while Bears can climb faster over hills.
- Animals are required to be XP re-calibrated to make it faster so as to reach higher animals.
- Water LAKES update part 2 is ready!
Oct 21, 2016
- Increased the respawn XP amount around 20% of your XP
- There are many large lakes in Mope.io game.
- Animals own the different swimming speeds (most at 0.7 times walking speed.
- Bears will move quicker in water, Dragons can fly over it.
- Water level slowly refills in lakes for all creatures.
- 1/5 of mushrooms will spawn in lakes in order to attract prey.
- The area in-game is 5% larger and mushrooms are 30% more common.
Oct 20, 2016
- Changed Deer, Bear, and other animals to balance them out
- Deer is slower.
- Water will drain faster.
- Bear is slightly smaller. They can moves fast over hills.
- Animals of Mope.io game which is dying of thirst or disconnecting can drop a part of their XP in mushrooms or new dark food (500xp per eat!).
- Water will be shot further.
- Fixed the bug where you enter hiding holes animation
- Lakes update is being prepared to launch!
Oct 19, 2016
- It’s pretty easy to bite animal tails! Have 2X more damage from tail bites, large predators can turn much slower.
- Hippos are more powerful, faster, and smaller.
- Small animals can hide in the big holes.
- Deer can move fast and chew only mushrooms. They can run away from Lions and above.
- Bear is a slow hunter. They can slowly climb over green hills.
Oct 18, 2016
- Gray rocky hills: animals can’t move through them.
- Lowered bites-to-kill for animals, health returns 3x slower
- Lowered XP needed for higher animals
- Tails update: Small animals in Mope.io game can fight back the enemy. However, they just bite the (green-outlined) tail of a predator.
- Improved animal biting, you will have to face to face an animal to bite it.
- (Big) hiding caves for predators!
- Changed the speed of all animal depending on feedback