Changelogs/ November 2016
Explore the list of changelogs happen to Mope.io game in the November 2016 update right now!
Nov 30, 2016
- Jellyfish can reduce your XP if you bump into its back. You will give them 1 % of the XP, up to 1K.
- Foxes can use small holes to hide.
- Cheetah’s speed is slightly boosted. It is slightly faster than Lion and Zebra.
- There are four new USA servers, 2 for New york, 1 for Seattle, 1 for Chicago.
- There are many fixed bugs. Bears can get water on mud hills, ocean land animal on upgrading.
- Many cool abilities for animals will come soon. Hint: squid ink!
Nov 28, 2016
- There are four new ocean animals.
- There is Seahorse after Squid.
- Jellyfish can grow much larger. They turn slowly and come after Seahorse.
- Turtle can hide in the shell on land by holding W key.
- Stingray will go after Turtle.
- Crabs can hide in their shell as Turtle.
- Bears can drain water on hills inside lakes or oceans.
- Rhinos + can charge through water spots.
- More abilities for ocean animals are coming soon!
- Mole can come before Deer.
- Water will be refilled 2x faster in oceans and lakes for ocean animals.
- Ocean animals can be seen by zooming cameras.
Nov 27, 2016
- Rhinos will turn around slower, charge 10% slower. They will be able to slightly move onto dark green hills when they are charging.
- Hills in Mope.io game are ~30% wider.
- Plankton (orange circles) is around 2x more common with improved XP amounts for different animal levels.
- Ocean whirlpools: Animals on land can use them. Ocean ones will not lose water fast when they are in whirlpools.
- There are seven servers, 2 for Germany, 2 for Brazil, 2 for Russia, 1 for Tokyo.
- Mobile joystick makes it easy to stay still in hiding holes.
- Coming very soon: brand new ocean animals!
Nov 26, 2016
- Ocean whirlpools are the place for ocean animals + croc + hippo to hide from the enemy in Mope.io game. Shark can’s use these.
- Plankton in oceans can offer 2x XP for higher animals.
- Oceans have a blue background at the border.
- Tweaked the bug where shark fins while they are diving, diving bubbles are fainter.
Nov 25, 2016
- Fixed joystick which stranded on mobile
Nov 24, 2016
- Orange plankton food in oceans
- Sharks can show their fins when they dive underwater.
- Underwater bubbles can rotate with you.
- Mushrooms or water no longer spawn in oceans.
Nov 23, 2016
- Increased XP for higher level animals
- Reduced eaten XP back to 50%
- Dragons can fly over rocks.
- Ocean animals are possible to move much smoother.
- Animal push power will depend on the size. Larger creatures can push small animals away without effort.
Nov 22, 2016
- There are five ocean themed animals including shrimp, trout, crab, squid, and shark (after hippo).
- Shrimp = mouse, crab = rabbit.
- Tip: Ocean animals are not good at moving on the mainland.
- They are auto branched.
- Oceans are now 2x wider. They also have the new color.
- Rhino charge damage is 1.6.
- There are many lily pads in oceans.
Nov 21, 2016
- Move to the left or the right edges of mope.io game and you can discover.
- The game’s area is 33% larger. Thus, it can contain 350 Max players per game.
- With Minimap of Mope.io game, you can see islands, oceans and much more.
- All animal requirements have been reduced further so as to help them hit the higher level.
Nov 20, 2016
- Server Selection will include players in more popular servers in a smart way. You can increase the own concentration at night.
Nov 18, 2016
- Chat Now will let you view multiple lines which stack on top on another.
- Added Left-handed mode for mobile users
Nov 17, 2016
- Added 2 new servers for Sao Paulo of Brazil (replaced the Texas)
- Animals of the same kind except Dragon will not be able to bite each other’s tails.
- You can respawn in the same game lobby after you died.
Nov 16, 2016
- Android mobile app is live!
- Mobile users can apply a lot of exciting and useful joystick controls.
- There is a low-graphics mode for slow phones or PCs.
Nov 14, 2016
- There is the new second California server.
- Party links will expire after 10h.
- There is the new option to hide your name or chat.
- Coming very soon: Mope.io game Android app and mobile joystick control!
- Ocean animal branching will work full time.
Nov 13, 2016
- There are 2 East-Europe (Moscow) servers.
- PARTY LINKS! Make your party and join Mope.io game with friends!
- Fixed inflated player count bug
- Updated player count some seconds
Nov 11, 2016
- There is a new Chicago server.
- Mole or bear is slightly faster.
- Reduced or rebalanced XP amounts of many animals
- It’s easy for Cheetah to level up!
Nov 9, 2016
- The Servers choice list will present # of players online on each server.
- # online located at the bottom right corner will show the whole of players inside Mope.io game, not just on the current server.
- Improved the ability of Rhino to hunt bears or crocs, they are 10% faster in water. They can charge through the hill. But, they are better charge aiming.
- Lowered XP needed for hippo or dragon
- Tail biting can now get tail-bitten every 4s
- Tail biting: continuously getting tail bitten will decrease XP taken by 50%
Nov 8, 2016
- Brazil Sao Paolo server is finally live!
- The camera will zoom slightly when you are in hiding holes or underwater.
- Food chain speed changes: improved several animal speeds to fit re-ordered animals
- Rhino tweaks: They can move faster and are better for you to control at the end of charging. They can do more damage on charge impact and turn around quicker to defend their tail.
- Hippos slowed down slightly.
Nov 7, 2016
- Rhino can charge in a straight line. They can knock back the target for 2x damage. Check it!
- Mole, zebra, lion re-ordered to become more natural.
- New animal order: Mouse, rabbit, pig, fox, deer, cheetah, bear, crocodile, rhino, hippo, dragon, [mole],[zebra],[lion].
- Hippo and dragon will obtain 20% higher HP.
- The animals which owning the highest level don’t need to eat other below the pig.
- Decreased delay before diving possible when damaged
Nov 6, 2016
- Added 2 more servers for New York and London
- Animals turn smoothly.
- Hiding holes in Mope.io game will not appear under rocks.
- All animals can bully. It means you can bite the tails of coequal creatures.
- Fixed the bug where you can’t bite bears on hills from underwater or underground
- Lower animals are 10% slower in water to reduce tail-biting opportunists in lakes.
Nov 5, 2016
- Added five new servers so that players can handle easier (Hint: you should select the nearest server to minimize lag!)
- Working on further lag improvements, + automatic server selection!
- App redirect will happen only on first site opened
Nov 4, 2016
- iOS mobile app is LIVE! You can explore an optimized and improved mobile Mope.io experience now.
- Lag Fix Part 2!
- Mud spots are 1,3x wider. There is 50% more mushrooms spawn in mud.
- You can slowly refill the water when you stand in mud.
- Pigs can obtain 8 XP from mushrooms.
- Chat works in all languages
Nov 3, 2016
- Fixed the bug when zebra water + now dragons will slightly slow down on water
- There are two new servers for Brazil.
- Hint: Shoot water you have at red mushrooms to break them!
Nov 2, 2016
- Fixed pig bugs and more advanced lag
Nov 1, 2016
- Lag Fix Part 1!
- New hill spawn algorithm- hills spreading across the map.
- When you run in Mope.io game by holding the left mouse, you can sometimes run slightly faster or slower.
- Boosting or running can be implemented underwater.
- Animals can be damaged when they get out of the water!
- You can dive when below full HP.
- You can move through dark-green hills when you are underwater.
- There are more content coming soon.
- Disabled joystick on mobile site